Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm Back! + The Shallower Side of Me

Hey everyone! I'm back! Not in the Phils, I mean, I'm back in the blogging world. I finally have my internet set up here! And I'm enjoying my vacation, basically I just laze around all day. Wahahaha! Yeah, at least I get to catch up on my reading. Anyway, I'm going to post something that I've never talked about before in this blog. I was supposed to post this before I left, but oh well, better late than never.
A few weeks ago was the end of a TV show that I try to catch as often as I can, the Mexican telenovela, Maria de Jesus: Ang Anghel sa Lansangan (the original title is Cuidad con el Angel). I have to admit, this show was really guilty pleasure for me. Why did I love this show? Because of hot stuff William Levy, who played the leading man, Juan Miguel Sandoval.


Isn't he gorgeous? I did some research, he's a model-turned-actor, and is considered the Brad Pitt of Mexico. Well if you ask me, Brad Pitt got nothin' on him.

I found some pics of him, and turns out, he's even yummier without his shirt on!


Ah, I could look at him all day. I will miss watching you!



9 comments:

Teeyah. said...

Oh my gosh. My jaw hit the floor. Aren't Latin guys the sexiest? *pushes jaw up and mops drool*

Crystal said...

wahahahaha! i agree!! IMO, latinos/as are the most beautiful people in the world!

NeuroChiq said...

Agree! All my ultimate cruhses are latinos and latinas. There's something super hot in their genes no? =)

Witoxicity said...

Oh, stop stop! No more pictures of him. My heart almost stopped when I saw his pics. He's simply waaaaay too good-looking. :D

Crystal said...

neurochiq, yah you're right there's really something hot in them!

witoxicity, hahaha! have you heard of him before?

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Heeeey! that guy looks so hot!!

Crystal said...

yeah he really is!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

YUMMY!!! haha.. he is a total hotness!! :DD i agree! i think Latin guys are the sexiest!

Crystal said...

nehs, yah they are the hottest!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails