given by Sis Aika from The Diary of Recessionista
Aika is truly a unique individual. She's a very creative person, has a great sense of style and I love her bargain shopping! Nothing is better than getting something good for a cheap price.
As the recipient of this Honest Scrap Award comes with some requirements before I can pass this along to another fellow blogger. Quoting from Aika's blog, here are the requirements:
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
here are the 10 honest things about me:
- I really hate it when I am left hanging. Give me a yes or no, please!
- I'm a very graphic person. I do a lot of actions and sound effects (yes!) when I talk.
- I really enjoy making music.
- I only became really "kikay" around mid-2007. During high school, I really didn't care how I looked like.
- No vices ... AT ALL! (ditto Nikki!)
- I am an afternoon person.
- I like getting lots of sleep. Although it's hard to get a lot of sleep, I noticed that I function best when I get 9 hours of sleep (yes nine!).
- It takes a little time for me to get comfortable with someone.
- It's easiest for me to get comfortable with someone if I have a one-on-one (or two at most) conversation.
- I've gained a lot of weight the last year and I really want to lose it!
and to whoever wants to do this, you are welcome to do so!