Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Product Review: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? The rains were stronger than usual today in my part of the world. Anyway, today I will review Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. This is just a sample that was given to me. For a while, it was just sitting in my dresser, but lately since I've been doing some traveling, this was the perfect opportunity to try this out.


As you might know, gel moisturizers are better for oily-skinned gals like me. This gel is very easily absorbed by the skin, and leaves the skin feeling smooth. There's absolutely no greasy feel. I also didn't experience any breakouts from this. Your male friends/BFs might also appreciate this because it doesn't feel like putting cream on their face. Take note that dry-skinned individuals may find that this is not moisturizing enough for them.

Will I buy this again? If this were cheaper, I'd definitely buy this, but the price is a little prohibitive. For those who'd like to try this out, ask your friends and relatives in the US to buy this for you.

5 comments:

Issa said...

hi there! do you know of any gel moisturizers that are affordable? i'd like to try this one but I might not be able to buy again in the future because this is too steep for me. thanks for sharing! :)

AskMeWhats said...

Ahh I like Dramatically Different line from Clinique, I haven't tried the Gel version though

Crystal said...

@issa, try neutrogena. they have a new moisturizer in gel form. i think some dermas also sell gel moisturizers.

@nikki, you don't need the gel naman since you have dry skin :) on the other hand, i haven't tried the non-gel versions of clinique.

Issa said...

thanks crystal! i'll check that out! :) i wanna try gel moisturizers coz i have combination skin! :)

Crystal said...

no problem dear!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails